Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last one...for now

When I started this blog, the intention was to keep family and friends informed of Caleb's progress. I continued to do it to bring Glory to God through our new journey. I opened up my heart and shared freely with the world all our ups and downs that we were enduring and God has graciously brought us through every storm.

I'm sad to say that this blog was recently used for evil and therefore I have decided to stop. I was going to delete it completely but I know that one day I will be able to pick up those pieces, put it all behind me and continue to share freely about all the things God is doing in Caleb's lives as well as ours.

If you have been a follower of my blogs and would still like to know how Caleb is doing, please feel free to email me at prayforcaleb@yahoo.com I would gladly share with you (privately) how Caleb is doing.

Keep on checking though! I'm praying that one day soon I will be able to start blogging again! Satan does NOT have a foothold on me or my family. This will all pass. Please continue to pray for our little miracle, our family, and for Brandon and I to always walk in the ways of the Lord.

God Bless You!

3 comments:

Robert and Darlynn Okuda said...

yes Caleb is your little miracle and God will heal him as long as you want Him to

Keep speaking to this mountain

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Anele said...

That is horrible. You shouldn't have to stop blogging just because of one person though. I hope you'll reconsider. Thinking of your family often.

The Tuba Geek said...

Kehau,

I'm sorry that this happened to you. Please know that Erin and I are there for you and your family if you need to talk or a shoulder to cry on.

Russell