Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look at me! Posting another blog in the same week! =)

Pictures as promised :)

Caleb and his new baby BOY cousin
Micaiah happily coloring easter eggs
Caleb and I coloring easter eggs!
Caleb was happy to celebrate Uncle Patrick's birthday with him @ home!

Us and our wonderful new friends who took us canoe sailing! (That's the canoe in the back)
It was such a fun-filled day!

Micaiah posing for his photographer...Uncle Patrick

I'm surprised at myself for posting another blog in the same week! Yay me! It's been a hectic week. I'm glad that one of our nursing agencies is helping me out so much with this appeal. It's very likely that it will be denied by the insurance company which is not surprising. But we are planning to go all the way in our appeal which means taking it to the state afterwards and having to get a lawyer. I have high hopes of winning this appeal and know that I am doing it in the best interest of Caleb. I am his voice and I will fight for him in everything and not let my guard down. Although, this is all in God's hands and I definitely recognize that. I've always trusted that his plans are greater than mine and will continue to do so through this all till the end.

We had a fun-filled family day at the zoo this past weekend. We enjoy taking the boys out to different kids places. They get really excited when we do things with just the four of us. We've gone back to our Friday Fireworks family picnic on the beach. It's so much fun for us all and we're glad that they started doing it every friday again. Micaiah woke up from his nap on Sunday with a fever that was accompanied by lots of coughing. I took him to the dr. but they said it was probably viral. I used all my homeopathic remedies which helped with the fever and all but ended up having to put him on albuterol because his breathing didnt sound so great. Caleb just finished his antibiotics from his pneumonia that he had started a couple weeks ago. Last night he showed that he had caught his brother's cold once again. He's been fighting fevers and is now on very little oxygen and his trach mist collar. Patrick was quick on deciding how to handle him today and boy do I feel so much better when I know I have the best nurses watching my son while he's sick. What a relief! I'll be watching him very closely through the night once again and will be monitoring his fevers which means no sleep for me again! But that gives me all the more time to pray over him and lots of storytime!
We were asked if we would do a video for New Hope Oahu for this weekend's service. It's kind of like a "follow up" video. They will be coming to our house tomorrow to film (if all goes well with Caleb through the night which I am very hopeful of). I knew that when we said yes that along with that would come more trials. Caleb just got sick again which is a trial in itself. We're praying through it all and I hope we will be prepared and be able to see the "attacks" that come along with giving testimonies. I'm praying that I will recognize it and rebuke it before it escalates. We'd be grateful if you could pray for us too! If you don't attend New Hope Oahu then you can see the video at www.enewhope.org this weekend or after.

Thank you for your prayers! God Bless...



1 comment:

Phil and Geri said...

Unfortunately, you'll know you're where God wants you to be if the enemy starts attacking! Love yo8u all and still praying evey day!

Love and prayers,

P&G